1) Start of Summer - Pick a book with an attention grabbing first sentence! - When I was thinking about this there wasn't a specific book that stuck out in my mind therefore, I decided to do a bit of digging around in my Read and TBR collections of books and I found one which I picked just because it sounded funny but also quite unusual. I picked Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green, which I have not yet read but I think I'm going to put it on my September TBR pile. The sentence is : When I was little, my dad used to tell me, "Will, you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friend's nose."
2) Too hot to go out - Pick a book for a day in! - For this I picked The Pointless Book by Alfie Deyes as it has lots of puzzles and little things to complete and l think it would be a lot of fun to do when it's too hot to go out.
3) Summer Road Trip - Pick a book that you'd take on a road trip! - For this it was quite an easy decision to make and I picked Paper Towns by John Green as in the book they go on more than one road trip and also I picked it just because it's one of my favourite books this year.
4) Iced Tea Goodness - Pick a book with a cold setting! - I picked one of my recent reads for this and that is If I Stay by Gayle Forman as it's set in the snowiness of February.
5) Nasty Sunburn - A book you really disliked (so far) this year! - As I've read so many great books this year I found this challenge really hard but when I actually thought about only one book came to mind and that was Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I don't know what it was about this book that made me really dislike it but when I was reading it I just found myself really bored and not really wanting to carry on reading it.
6) Sizzling Read - Recommend one of your favourite books! - I would recommend Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell but I think so many people have read it already so my second recommendation would have to be The Art Of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson, I know that is also popular but I think less people have read it. They are both amazing and just my absolute favourites. JUST READ THEM!
Hi! I see you've stumbled across my blog.