December TBR/What I Hope To Read Soon
As many of you will know, I'm pretty terrible at sticking to TBR's, hence why I haven't done many this year. However, for some reason I just really wanted to do one this month and try and stick to it. I didn't want to set myself too many books as I know I just wouldn't read them all, but instead I picked a few books out that I wanted to read soon to sort of make it easier for myself.
This post is a lot later than I wanted it to be, but that can't be helped as I didn't know whether I was definitely going to write this post. I made a written list of some books in my notebook at the end of November and then decided to write this at the last minute.
So far the TBR is going a bit better than normal and I have already completed two books off my list. Anyway enough of me rambling, let's get into my December TBR!
The fist book on my December TBR is Girl Online: On Tour (Girl Online #2) by Zoe Sugg. I read the first book, Girl Online, when it came out and did really enjoy it, despite the controversy surrounding it.
So, when Girl Online: On Tour first came out I got it as soon as I could. However, I just never ended up picking it up and actually reading it. It's been on my TBR pile for so long that I'm fed up of it and decided I need/want to read it now.
This is actually one of the books I've already managed to read this month already, so I'm very happy that I can finally said I've read it.
I did enjoy it, but you will be able to read about more of my thoughts in my December Wrap-Up or when/if I do a review.
GR - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23208406-girl-online-on-tour?ac=1&from_search=true
BD - http://www.bookdepository.com/Girl-Online--On-Tour/9780141364223
The second book on my December TBR is Girl Online: Going Solo (Girl Onine #3) by Zoe Sugg. I thought I'd add this on to my TBR just incase I ended up reading Girl Online: On Tour and wanted to carry on.
I got this recently as a signed pre-order from WHSMITH and I did feel a bit guilty about having it when I'd not yet even read the second book, which sort of added to my urge to read them.
This is actually the second book that I've already completed from my TBR and I'm really happy to be able to say I'm now up to date with the series. I am thinking of doing a series review with mini-reviews for each book, so if that's something you guys want please comment below saying so and I'll make sure to do that soon!
BD - http://www.bookdepository.com/Girl-Online-Going-Solo-3-Zoe-Sugg/9780141372174?ref=bd_ser_1_1
The rest of the books I had written down, I'm not sure whether I will read them this month now or not. The other books I had written down were:
- Username: Evie by Joe Sugg (as this has also been on my TBR forever)
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (I've been saying I'll read this book soon for ages, but just haven't had an urge to yet. Maybe I'll get to this one, though it depends what mood I'm in.)
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (I'm currently reading the Harry Potter series for the first time and this is the next book I've got to read. I thought it'd be good to read it this month because of the HarryXmasToYou readathon etc, but it is quite long and I'm not sure if I'll have enough time.)
- The Last of the Spirits by Chris Priestley (This was on my TBR last Christmas and I started reading it on Christmas Eve. I read a few pages and then put it down and haven't picked it up again since.)
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (I got this a couple of months ago and thought maybe it'd be a good time to get back into TMI and TID, but again they're quite long and I don't want to rush them.)
As you can see I'm really not sure what I'll read, but I just thought I'd mention what I had previously written as options. I guess I'll just have to wait to see what I'm in the mood for. I've also got three books left on my Goodreads reading challenge, hence why I don't want to read longer books like some of the ones I listed above. Though, if that's what I want to read, I guess I will read it even if I don't complete the goal, because it's a book I want to read. I don't know and I'm just rambling now, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what I pick up next.
Anyway, that was my sort of TBR thing (not really, haha). Let me know what you're planning to read/have read this month below..
Hi! I see you've stumbled across my blog.